Monday, September 5, 2011

Greyson Chance Comments on Justin Bieber’s Pet Cat’s Twitter Account!

We all know how crazy the world of social media can get.

Remember when that cobra escaped from the New York Zoo and within hours he already had a twitter account?

Well now a new critter has popped up on Twitter – Justin Bieber’s pet cat Spaz.

Yup, now you can get the inside scoop from the teen singing sensations cat himself – uh, we assume Spaz is a male…

Last week at an interview somebody asked Greyson what he thought about all this social media hype and he had the following comments,

“I think it’s great, I mean it gives an artist a way to speak directly to their fans in real time. But it can be a problem sometimes because I think some of my fans expect me to tweet something or update my Facebook all day long and sometimes I just can’t get away to do it.”

When asked about the good stuff versus the bad stuff he sees he said,

“Yea, there is a lot of crazy stuff that people tweet me. Some of it is hate but you have to just ignore that because you don’t know them and they really don’t know me well enough to say some of those things. But there are a lot of bullies and haters out there!”

When asked about the New York cobra and Justin’s cat he thought it was funny, but also a great way to keep the fans entertained and interested in your world.

“I’ve seen some of the Justin’s Cat tweets and they are pretty funny. I don’t know who it is but it must be somebody fairly close to his inner circle because they know things that not a lot of people would now. The cobra tweets were funny when it first happened but know it’s kind of old news I think.”

Greyson is a master of his own social media domain with over 72 million views on his YouTube channel and almost 1 million Facebook fans.

He says he likes twitter better than anything because it’s fast and directed to his fans personally.

He must be doing something right because he has over 750,000 followers.

And just for the record, you can follow Justin's cat on Twitter at @Justins_Cat

Follow @GreysonChanceUniverse on Twitter - That's us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...